Inspections Information – Play n Safe playground equipment inspections throughout Australia
Kico aims to ensure that all children get to play on safe playground equipment. Our customers are assured in being guaranteed the highest quality, combined with professional services, as all our business systems, management, inspection procedures and risk management formulas are all compliant to ISO/IEC17020.
Unlike our competitors, who do not have independently assessed inspection procedures, Kico has achieved both national and international accreditation as an independent and NATA accredited testing and inspection body.
We are also accredited by RPII & UTS Sydney Level 3 Inspectors.
Our range of “Play n Safe™” playground equipment inspections, “Play n Safe Playground Manager™” Database, Systems and Reports are all compliant with the requirements of AS/NZS4486.1.1997 “Safety Management System”.
Kico can design and create an individual inspection package to suit your Council or Organisation. You can relax with our with $20 million insurance policies, Workcover and working with children government approvals.
With over 20 years’ experience it’s nice to know you’re in safe hands with reliable and unbiased advice. We want to ensure that children only paly on safe playground equipment.
We custom design and provide the following
services at very competitive rates and are all
- COMPREHENSIVE INSPECTIONS
- ROUTINE INSPECTIONS
- OPERATIONAL INSPECTIONS
- PRE SERVICE (Post Opp) INSPECTIONS
- SINGLE SITE INSPECTIONS
- EXPERT WITNESS REPORTS AND COURT EVIDENCE
- EQUIPMENT TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
- ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTATION
- PROFESSIONAL AND UNBIASED ADVISE
Play n Safe Playground Manager DATABASE
- Park Asset information
- Make, brand and type of equipment
- Age, Expected life, Current and Replacement costs
- Easy to use Repair Priorities and lists
- Estimated Repair costs
- Inspection Reports
- Softfall type, depth and condition
- Border type, area size and condition
- Full colour photographs
- Maintenance recording
- Simple to operate database functions
- Depreciation Values
- Replacement and Upgrade Forecasts
- Inspection check sheets for all sites
- Cad Drawings (optional)
- Graphs and Pie charts to assist with your reports
- Estimated costs for repairs and maintenance